Advancement Partners Program
Created to broaden the benefits of the shared fundraising culture established in the DFF and/or MFF programs, the APP focuses on development of key leaders who are integral partners to successful fundraising.
- Senior Leadership
The program pairs organizational leaders with principal fundraisers in a series of workshops and collaboration sessions to create an effective fundraising strategy. Specific content is tailored based on the needs of each organization and audience.
- A fundraising culture
- Shared values, process and tools across the organization
- Role clarity for organizational leadership that builds mutual respect and better collaboration
- Clarity and efficiency in when and how partners engage with donors
- Advancement partners and gift officers work in concert to raise more money faster
Typical Workshop Topics
- The Giving Formula and Donor Engagement Process™
- Facilitating Effective Prospect Strategy Meetings
- Building and Communicating Priority Impact Statements