Annual Giving Program
This program enables frontline annual gift officers to increase the consistency and size of annual gifts.
Modeled after the DFF program, this 4-month engagement combines workshops and coaching calls to create a shared and effective approach to fundraising across the organization.
- A Fundraising Culture. Establishes the foundation for a consistent, lifelong philanthropic relationship for the institution at all giving levels.
- Empowerment: With raised awareness about donor insights and philanthropic process, skills and tools that frontline staff employ are.
- A repeatable fundraising process
- Powerful language and communication tools
- Facilitation skills
- Effective collaboration, both internally and with donors
- Maximized renewals and increased gift amounts
- Increased confidence in communicating the impact of annual giving
- Enhanced qualification of potential major donors
Typical Workshop Sequence
- The Donor Engagement Process
- Qualifying and Trust-Building
- Annual Giving Impact Statements – Participation & Increased Giving
- Role Plays